Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shell Open, Redstone Golf Course

24x48 inches 2.5 inches thick. $450
I decided to try something different. I was told I need more art men would like. :)
So I decided to try a golf course. I really enjoyed working on this a lot. 
I took Golf in College one semester to fulfill my P.E. credit. It was so hard. Much harder than I thought it would be. Not to mention my golf bag was bigger and weighed more than I did at the time. I had no idea how much skill went into the swing. I think I remember the instructor saying there were 72 things to remember. The next semester I took racquet ball the next semester. That wasn't much better. A closed square room with a ball moving fast at you off every wall. I'm so not good at sports. I hope you like the painting. email me at Tracey@Traceybautista.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment